Sea Freight – History, Experience, Quality
Aircraft and marine vessels are still the only way to transport goods and people between continents separated by oceans. While sea freight is one of the oldest methods of transport, its level of flexibility, options, and logistic possibilities are still growing dynamically.
- FCL transport to and from any port worldwide, including inland transport from port to consignee destination
- All types of standard and special containers
- Transport of LCL cargo in consolidated containers
- Transport of heavy or extra large cargos
- Transport of hazardous materials and other goods needing special handling
- Complete document administration
- Insurance according to your requirements and support during claims processes
Competitive rates, quality service, and above all, your satisfaction are our most important goals.